- Digestive Aid, Gut Health
- Youthful Glowing Skin
- Supports Immune Function
- Weight Management
- Improves Energy and Detoxifies
Our Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies are made with the mother, they’re also unfiltered, and raw. Goli Gummies offer you the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar without the discomfort of the actual vinegar.
Which is why it’s so easy to include in your daily routine. We use only the highest quality Apple Cider Vinegar with the mother to ensure you can enjoy the age-old benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar. Here are some of our other ingredients:
- Apples: our gummies contain the highest quality ACV made with real and only the best apples. We also keep ‘the mother’ to ensure that our gummies offer the best probiotic benefits.
- Beetroot: this superfood supercharges our gummies with vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, potassium, calcium, iron, and much more.
- Pomegranates: this delicious fruit also powers Goli Gummies with dietary nitrates, fibers, minerals, and powerful bioactive plant compounds.
- Citric Acid: this ingredient that comes from the ACV is responsible for providing us with energy!
- Vitamin B12: what doesn’t this vitamin do? It helps you regulate your metabolism, increases energy, enhances mood, improves brain function, and much more.
- Vitamin B9: jam-packed with folic acid that helps our bodies grow and develop.
We recommend taking 2 Goli ACV gummies a day. We recommend taking them first thing in the morning but you can eat the gummies at any time of day, together or separate, with or without food!
Apple Cider Vinegar, Beetroots, Pomegranates, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12, Citric Acid, Pectin
Other Ingredients: Organic Tapioca Syrup, Water, Organic Cane Sugar, Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural Flavor, Organic Carrot, Organic Apple, Organic Blackcurrant (for color and flavor).
Does NOT contain: yeast, wheat, milk, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweetener, artificial colors, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.