- FDA-approved, FDA CPR # FR-139214
- Supports intestinal health
- Helps with digestion and nutrient absorption
- Contains 3 billion live cells per capsule
FDA Registration Number: FR-139214
This product supports intestinal health to help provide a favorable environment for the absorption of nutrients, and is guaranteed to provide three billion live cells per capsule at the time of manufacture. It includes Acidophilus to and nutritionally supports aand, your digestive tract, encourages intestinal microflora balance, and promotes the healthy functioning of the intestinal system. One serving delivers a proprietary blend of cultures and 100 mg of Citrus Pectin. Adults can take one to three capsules daily preferably with a meal.
Here are the amazing benefits of Probiotic Acidophilus with Pectin
- Helps with nutrient absorption during digestion
- A good bacteria that produces lactase, the enzyme that breaks down the sugar in milk
- Prevents and treats diarrhea
- Reduces overgrowth of pathogens in your digestive tract
- Decreases frequency of vaginal yeast infections and urinary tract infections
- Helps strengthen the immune system
DIRECTIONS: For adults, take one (1) capsule three times daily, preferably with meals.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store unopened container at room temperature. Refrigerate after opening. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Acidophilus Blend||17 mg ***|
|(Lactobacillus acidophilus, B. bifidum,|
|(L. salivarius, L. bulgaricus|
|(Contains 3 billion active cells [including the naturally|
|(occurring metabolic product produced (by Lactobacilli]at the time of (manufacture)|
|Citrus Pectin||100 mg ***|
|***Daily Value not established.|